WTC Delaware provides regular seminars and roundtable meetings on issues of critical interest to companies operating in the global marketplace. All programs are open to the general public, with discounted rates offered to WTC Members.
For a list of upcoming WTC Delaware events, click here.
Do you have a request for a seminar or roundtable topic? Please email us at email@example.com and if others are interested we will put one together!
Past seminar topics include:
- ABCs of Importing and Exporting
- Import/Export Logistics and Documentation
- Methods of Payment for International Transactions
- Guide to Foreign Exchange
- Effective Utilization of Free Trade Zones
- Doing Business & Investing in Japan
- Export Opportunities in Brazil
- Exporting to the Middle East
- Immigration Update
- Growing Your Export Business: China, Taiwan & Korea
- Understanding Free Trade Agreements & Certificates of Origin
- Hong Kong: Asia’s Business Capital for China & Beyond
- Classification for International Business (& Legal Implications)
- Duty Drawback
- C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism)
- NAFTA Documentation
- Export Financing
- Export Opportunities in Panama
- Doing Business in China: Decision-Making, Negotiation, Etiquette and Best Practices
- International Insurance
- Doing Business in Saudi Arabia
- Air Cargo Screening & the Impact on Your Business
- Exporting to Cuba
- Using Innovation for Global Competitiveness
- Supply Chain Efficiency
WTC Delaware can also arrange on-site training for your company in any of the above topics, as well as others, pending speaker availability. Costs for on-site training vary based on content, resources, speaker availability and length of seminar, however the minimum fees are as follows:
*Up to 10 people: $350
*11-20 people: $550
*21+ people: $750
If you are interested in On-Site Training, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 302-656-7905.
* Fees are subject to change per training and resources required.