EXPORTECH is Coming to South Central PA!
Do you believe your product has international sales potential, but don’t know how to get started?
Have you received international inquiries, but haven’t fully capitalized on them togenerate significant sales growth?
Are you not sure if your product or company is capable of international sales?
ExporTech™ is …here
The program was developed by two of the leading organizations that provide assistance to manufacturers – the Manufacturing Extension Partnership and the U.S. Export Assistance Centers of the U.S. Department of Commerce – and is offered in collaboration with numerous state trade offices, and other regional partners throughout the country. By the end of the program every company will have developed their own international growth plan and accelerated their export sales process.
ExporTech™ Can Drive international sales growth today!
- Provides your company with a systematic process for entering or expanding in global markets
- Connects you with the best international business experts in the region
- Assists you to develop a peer-reviewed export growth plan in 12 weeks
- Generates measurable results for committed C-level participants
- Involves a unique combination of innovative group sessions and individualized coaching
How Does ExporTech™ Work?
1. The process assists companies to develop a simple, actionable international growth plan – based on a series of carefully designed tools and templates.
2. We connect participants with a wide range of reputable international business experts who help them navigate the export process.
3. The program involves a unique combination of group work, individual work, and personal coaching, that allows companies to extract information that is critical to their export success:
- During group sessions, experts are selected based on the specific needs of the participants, to educate the entire group and provide one-on-one consultations.
What Is Required?
Companies participate in three one-day group sessions scheduled over a three-month period. In between, each company works on the development and implementation of their international growth plan, with the support of a coach. Each company is assigned an experienced coach to provide focused, one-on-one support in the development and execution of their plans.
Dates: Workshop 1 – July 24, Workshop 2- August 24; and Workshop 3 – September 25
Cost: $3,000 per company, and each company may bring up to three company executives
Grant money may be available, up to $1500!
Who should participate? Owners, Managers, Decision Makers
Time Commitment: Three 8 hour sessions plus coached time between sessions