US Export Controls and ITAR Conference
Thursday December 2, 2010 from 8:00 AM -
Friday December 3, 2010 from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Join us for a specially designed two-day program and interact with Export Controls and ITAR experts.
Learn current principles and key advanced issues in arms exporting through the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
This conference is intended to assist
you in successfully dealing with the export controls impacting your business.
This highly interactive course will give you practical solutions to the complex problems and procedures involved in export licensing. Among other things, it covers dual use, commerce, state & treasury regulations. Learn about how U.S. policy decisions, such as economic sanctions, may extend export restrictions beyond dual-use products for certain countries.
- Coverage of Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Current instruction on export controls of equipment, technology, and services
- Obtain proper clearances from the appropriate Government agency with the speed and economy necessary to compete profitably overseas
- Potential Legislation Changes
- Interact with Export Controls and ITAR Experts
Who should attend? Manufacturers, Exporters, their Executives, Legal and Financial Advisors, Administrators and others involved in the International Marketplace.
Brought to you by:
US Dept of Commerce/Trenton Export Assistance Center http://www.buyusa.gov/trenton
& the Mid-Atlantic District Export Council http://www.midatlanticdec.com
Kathleen Pippen 609-989-2100 Kathleen.Pippen@mail.doc.gov
Debora Sykes 856-722-1032 Debora.Sykes@mail.doc.gov
Michael Manning 856-722-0958 Michael.Manning@mail.doc.gov